At the course completion, and always subject to weather conditions prevailing, class size, and more important your own capabilities, the normal duration is 3-4 days and then:
A PRESENTATION IN OUR OFFICE WHERE YOU RELAX AND GET YOUR PADI CERTIFICATE WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO EXPLORE ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD THE RECREATIONAL SPORT OF DIVING!
- A complete PADI course
- All equipment needed for your course
- A highly trained Dive Master to teach you
- Log Book to record training and diving experiences
- Lunch on all diving days
- Full PADI divers insurance
- Transportation to and from hotel and dive sites
PLEASE NOTE :
Certification Processing fee and all PADI material are not include are an extra charge US $ 70 ( required by PADI as a standard fee )
Although diving is a very safe sport, there are some people who cannot be taught to dive because of pre-existing medical conditions; asthmatics, diabetics. epileptics, pregnant women and those with heart disorders. We are very sorry about this, but your personal safety is our main concern.